I responded to the website as you asked. I ticked all the boxes except to spend £10 a person, where I clicked "it depends" as this is a huge financial commitment to make before the budget is set.
Regards Adrian Windisch
Dear Mr Adrian Windisch
As a constituent in Wokingham, I would be interested to know your views on these five cycling subjects.
· Leadership and ambition to increase cycling levels.
· Sustained funding commitment from the national transport budget
· Cycle-friendly design standards for all new highway and traffic schemes.
· Improved safety for cycling through strengthening road traffic law and revisions to the Highway Code
· Positive promotion of cycling including funding of cycle skills training
To submit your views and to view additional information on these cycling topics, please head to:
Please head to http://votebike.org.uk/respond/?cid=348976 to submit your views and to view additional information on these cycling topics.
He are screen shots of my responses.