Friday 20 March 2015

Planting Trees And Protecting Woods


I agree trees and woods are part of the solution, they help provide the very air we breathe. It would be wonderful to cover the constituency in trees, for the benefit of future generations. 

I panted four trees in my garden this month, I did the same in my previous house. I would work with volunteers and schools, looking to find suitable spaces to plant more trees. 

Also I will protect the woods we have now, particularly the ancient woodland. I support the woodland trust, who campaign on this. 


Regards Adrian Windisch
adrian@windisch.co.uk





Mr Adrian Windisch 
Wokingham 


Dear Mr Windisch,

I believe trees and woods should be part of the solution to many of the major challenges facing the nation because of the sheer number, and variety, of benefits they bring to society. 

As a prospective MP, you have both a responsibility to stand up for woods and trees in Wokingham and across the UK and an opportunity to use them as a resource for tackling a range of issues – from improving air quality and reducing flood risk, to making better places for people to live, work and play.  

Please tell me about your plans, should you be elected to parliament, for expanding woodland cover, while working to protect our precious ancient woods and trees from the relentless threats of major infrastructure projects and tree disease. 

Thank you, I look forward to your reply.

Yours sincerely,

No comments: