Tuesday 17 February 2015

Question on future generations


That's a good question, having two children in the last 4 years has changed my perspectives. The Green Party thinks from the perspective of future generations, we need policies for them not just for the short term. Sadly most other parties can't see beyond the next general election. 

We are a small party and not likely to form a government soon, but the recent increase in the polls has had an effect on the media and the other parties. As the only anti austerity and anti fracking party, we are very different, the others agree about far too much and don't represent other views. 
Best wishes with the baby

Regards adrian@windisch.co.uk


Hello,

 

I live in Wokingham, I am about to have my first child and would be interested to hear your view on how voting Green would benefit me and my family. 

 

Kind Regards 

 


No comments: