Tuesday 15 February 2011

Save Our Woods In Berkshire; protest at noon on Saturday March 5

‎"Berkshire Save Our Woods" group is growing by the day and plenty of local Green Conservationists are now starting to jump on board!

Be a part of the campaign. Join in, come to the protest/help with distribution/sign the petition.

Tanya-Loretta Duff is organising a peaceful protest at noon on Saturday, March 5, at Sulham Wood close to the visitor’s centre.

“I just want to join the campaign to protect the woodlands and nobody seemed to be protesting about Sulham Wood so I thought I would start a campaign.”


We Greens are very keen on keeping our Green spaces from Developers, and I am happy to back this campaign. I call on all groups to join.

Links;
Facebook
Getreading
Cllr Rob White
38 degrees petition

No comments: