Tuesday 4 May 2010

Rat Sinks Ship

The Labour Parliamentary candidate for North-West Norfolk, Manish Sood has described Gordon Brown as “the worst Prime Minister” ever. He has also called for more powers to be given to the Queen and the Police, and the return of the death penalty.
Sood
I am no fan of our PM but does Sood Really think Brown is worse than Thatcher? I expect the Labour Party will kick him out shortly.

Manish Sood told the Lynn News: "Immigration has gone up which is creating friction within communities. The country is getting bigger and messier.

"The role of ministers has gone bureaucratic and the action of ministers has gone downhill – it is corrupt.

"The loss of social values is the basic problem and this is not what the Labour Party is about.

The councillor – who wants Britain to return to how it was in the 1970s
– has also promised to control religious education and institutions, regenerate farming and industry and give more powers to the police and teachers.

Incidentally, yesterday I got a leaflet with no election imprint, that appears to be from a Tory organisation. That night, 9.30pm I got a Labour leaflet. Now to me thats equally a sign of desperation; approaching peoples homes that late at night can cause great concern, I wouldn't be surprised if the police are called out. Personally I wouldn't walk onto peoples land after dark, there is something dodgy about it.

After Bigotgate, Labour activists will wonder how much worse things can get. It got me thinking about Rats leaving sinking ships, Sood is no rat, but I expect Labour now regard him as one. And he may have just sunk the ship.

SO how bad can things get for Labour? Wait a couple of days and we shall see.

No comments: