One Pot Pledge, is a nationwide campaign across the UK hoping to recruit 30,000 people to pledge to grow their own fruit and veg for the very first time.
One Pot Pledge is sponsored by Garden Organic, the UK's leading organic growing charity.
Despite the surge in interest in ‘grow your own,’ many newcomers -- although keen to have a go -- still don’t know where to start when it comes to food growing. Many are put off because they think they don’t have space to garden, or because they don’t have the time or knowledge.
www.youtube.com composting part 1
One Pot Pledge aims to:
- Get people growing food, even on a small scale in just a pot, and show them how to do it.
- Provide simple tips and advice to demonstrate how easy it is to grow your own – all you need is a pot, some compost and seeds.
- Give people the chance to connect with the food they eat and enable them to make more sustainable food choices.
- Show people they can save money by growing their own food.
- Encourage healthier eating.
White Pendragons, Fabian Society and Conspiracy - image via http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/donald-trump-supporters-sadiq-khan_uk_5a59e1ace4b03c418965d116 A meeting of the Fabian Society addressed by...
1 day ago