Tuesday 17 March 2015

46 Emails About Privatising The NHS

I am against the privatisation of the NHS. 

The Green Party Leader, said:

“Nothing short of a publicly owned, publicly run NHS free at the point of service will do.

"Our NHS has been damaged, and the staff had their lives disrupted, by continual change driven by the ideological commitment of recent governments to privatising the NHS and restructuring it to prepare for further privatisation.

"This government has failed to provide the funds needed to keep up with the growing demand for healthcare with our ageing population, and to keep the staff decently paid.

"It's also failed to tackle our unhealthy social environment, not taking on the junk food-peddling supermarkets and promoting healthy fresh food. Air pollution, long working hours, overcrowded housing and financial stress on households all contributes to the pressure on the NHS, and the government has notably failed to take action in all of these areas."

- See more at: https://www.greenparty.org.uk/news/2014/10/01/green-party-we-must-stop-the-privatisation-of-our-nhs/#sthash.UE9RN9fx.dpuf


Dear Rt Hon John Redwood, Phil Cunnington, Andy Croy, Clive Jones, and Adrian Windisch,

I'm concerned about the future of the NHS. 

I want privatisation reversed and the NHS protected as a public service. I want the NHS properly funded, and I don't want to see this funding creamed off by profit-making companies.

Please can you tell me where you stand on these issues, to help me decide how I'll vote?

Yours sincerely,

No comments: