A Tory says he "changed the party logo to a tree and who made environmentalism the first stage in his modernising plan for power. If he doesn’t stand for those things now, then what does he stand for?"
Meanwhile some Bills being proposed in Parliament by Tory backbenchers.
* scrap wind farm subsidies,
* end the ringfence for foreign aid spending and rename the late August
* Abolish sexual harassment claims in the workplace
* Bring back capital punishment
* Rename the August bank holiday "Margaret Thatcher Day"
* Ban the burka
* Privatise the BBC
* Scrap the Department for Energy and Climate Change
* reintroduce national service.