Sunday 14 September 2008

Advertising By Helicopter



I couldn't believe my eyes yesterday when I saw a helicopter towing a huge advertising banner across London. What part of climate change don't they understand? Its bad enough that people fly so much, but having ones peace disturbed by these idiots advertising is just mad. And to compound the irony, the company advertising was...Quantas.

I dread to think what their emissions will be.

It happened last year also, see this on youtube


www.airads.co.uk
www.advertisingaerial.com
www.helicopterads.com

2 comments:

mrsnormal said...

Hello

I've just bought some exorbitant organic plums from my local wholefood shop. As I arrived, the owner was lamenting the mess up of his holiday plans and the delay of his flight, and that of all the other poor customers of Excel. I pondered, hesitated, put another plum in the (recycled) bag and said,'Perhaps that will make them think twice about getting on a plane next time'. He looked at me as though I had suggested he stock dildos. Getting people not to fly is the hardest thing - nobody wants to do it, and nobody wants to be lectured. I've just written about it on my own site, MrsNormal.com. I'd be honoured if you wanted to look at it. Meanwhile your blog and your record show that individuals getting on with it can make a difference. Well done, and thank you.

Adrian Windisch said...

Mell Said Mrs Normal, and I admire your website.